Yesterday, I took part in a painting event to benefit the
Culinary Arts Institute. The event was the plan of
Grand Strand Arts, Croissants Bistro and Bakery, and
Coastal Uncorked Wine. We were all to create a piece using wine
The first piece was a watercolor-esque creation on that turned out very
interesting. However, it was really windy. So whoever finds my piece,
I say, "Enjoy." My second attempt below included wine, acrylic, and canvas.
My hands began to freeze before I finished, but an under painted painting is always
better than an over painted painting, right? All pieces were auctioned off in aid of the Institute.

 
 
 
My little wined out dancer...R Jones
and
This bottom great piece was done by
I just loved it. One really needs to walk
around it to get it's full impact, but this
photo will have to do.
 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Painting’s Story.