Ladies In Waiting...

I've been a little busy with painting which is always a good thing.
I should slow down a bit and save my energy for September's 30
Paintings in 30 Days challenge. I always begin with so much gusto
and a few days in am either struck with a little creative block and/or
busy with the typical things in life that get in the way of painting, such as
working, cleaning house, running errands, cooking dinner, etc. etc...
How Dare the Necessities of Life Get in the Way of Painting! :)
However this year I am determined to begin strongly and end strongly.
So watch this space!
Here are 2 ladies waiting to be epoxied. 
I will try to get a picture once the process is done, but
the glare is often a problem.
Midnight Walks in Her
Secret Garden
by R. Jones

Mostly She Spoke French
by R. Jones

detail
by R. Jones

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Painting’s Story.