As I am  learning this brilliant thing called painting, I experiment with different techniques and style constantly. I've learned so many over the years. I'm even applying what would be considered exclusive watercolor techniques to my oil painting. It all ends up in the soup. Some I am more comfortable with...some more pleased with the final result. It all goes towards developing a signature style. I'm told by many they recognize my paintings from a mile away. So I'm well on my way. But I realize there is still much work to do, much practice, much trial and error and much change. It is all part of the game. Here is the latest oil I finished in an unfinished way. I'm very comfortable with the 'unfinished' style.
oil on panel/ by Rachel Jones

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Painting’s Story.