I had to go to Charleston, SC for several reasons yesterday. One, being I wanted to see a few of the new exhibitions at several of the galleries. Unfortunately, that did  not happen. So hopefully I will have another opportunity before the exhibits leave.
However, I did see some dear friends, who are making gorgeous high quality, locally sourced
bags that are to die for.

HJ_web-9.jpg

Their Website is below for your viewing pleasure.

Also a link of  their feature article in ArtMag.



I also ran into artists, Heather Thornton who will be having a show quite soon that is sure to have her unique WOW factor. 
Check out below for details.



We were also introduced to the BEST Fish and Chip shop, this side of the pond!
If you need proof, just feast your eyes on the very Happy Englishman below.
That's my Mr. in fish heaven.

My Mr. Rachel Jones Art 


So considering the day began with an MUSC visit,
it evolved into a rather OK day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Painting’s Story.