Sometimes it's all about having a little fun! 
Ever since my husband
complained that I neeeeever paint him ( a bit dramatically), I began to 
steal his likeness a bit more, much to his chagrin. He doesn't just 
hand over money for paint supplies but also 
serves as a much needed source of comic relief ... especially when I'm taking
things a bit too seriously or negative about a project.
Here are some progress shots of a recent little endeavor. 
There are still a few adjustments to make but I'm pleased to say,
It is husband approved!




The dreaded ugly stage (female)
by Rachel Jones
the dreaded ugly stage (male)
                    


male detail by Rachel Jones


female detail by Rachel Jones



PEW! PEW!
oil and silver leaf on panel
by Rachel Jones




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Painting’s Story.