TBT
On this TBT, I'm throwing it back  a bit to a show I was part of at William H Miller gallery where the theme was Forgery. My little contribution was this Mucha rendition of Moon and Stars. He painted several in this series from around 1902. I visited Prague once, and the city definitely embraced their own Alphonse Mucha (if only for us tourists) as much as he embraced Art Nouveau.
Image result for mucha moon and stars 

On this Throw Back Thursday, I'm also throwing back the price on my art study.
It is oil and silver leaf on panel and framed. Approximately H 24 inches X W 12 inches.
48 hours via PayPal (Cash or Check if local) plus shipping.
As always, Local Delivery available at no extra charge. 
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. 
And as always...tell a friend.

USA Sales only.



Mucha Moon and Stars Study
by Rachel Jones

SOLD




(NOTE: If Shipping is necessary, it will be calculated after purchase and a separate charge)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Painting’s Story.