Here is... The Wanderer.

The Wanderer by Rachel Jones


Detail by Rachel Jones



The Wanderer is currently available through ArtHarbor . 

This weekend was my first outdoor event in quite some time. I underestimated the heat and humidity and nearly suffered dearly. I will be more prepared next time. There was something great about engaging with people after so much isolation time. Speaking with those who appreciate your art and hearing specifics about what touch them is priceless. Not to mention the  advice from seasoned veterans of the market. I did not get to do the live painting as I hoped ( heat) but next time. But I did get to speak to people about being available  to teach again! Workshops, private lessons, ZOOM.... Let me know what you’re interested in and what would be most convenient and I’ll accommodate to the best of my ability. Personal art lessons are a great gift for the person that has almost everything!  Isn’t  it time for you to get in touch with your creative side? 

In other news.... a little interview I did with a local magazine should be out soon. Check back ( Or better yet, SUBSCRIBE to this blog) for more details. 

Happy week to all and until next time...

-r


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Painting’s Story.