A Painting’s Story.

Let’s look at the story of a painting. 
I love nature. These days technology is an essential part of life. We’ve become so dependent upon it that some studies say 70% suffer from Nomophobia. Even new words have been created. We enjoy it and in some instances, NEED it. But, I still dream of my toes in thick grass. On my back facing the sky finding shapes in clouds. Listening to creatures “creature-ing”… Silence. The smell of chlorophyll. Nature’s damp and soft breezes. I try to tell that story in My paintings. After a day at the office, kick off your shoes, loosen your attire and if you can’t take a moment to sit and embrace nature, let a painting take you there. 

Below are some progress pictures of the creation of Look, Ponder, and Pause. I could write a lot about it or just let the photos do their job.  Support the Arts wherever you are. 

RachelJones

RachelJones


RachelJones


RachelJones

 
RachelJones

Find “Look, Pause and Ponder” at Art Harbor Gallery . It is watercolor/plus on arches paper 16” X 20”. 



Look Pause and Ponder  by Rachel Jones


Comments

Popular posts from this blog